Photos and text copyright Romping and Rolling in the Rockies 2009-2017.

All photographs and text within this blog are copyrighted.

You may not copy or repost any photos or text without specific permission from the author of this blog. When in doubt, please ask.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Wordless Wednesday - Winter Sunrises

Winter sunrises awe me. When clouds sit near the eastern horizon, the sky becomes a work of art.

When the eastern sky is clear, the low sun angle illuminates Shyla with a light that I love.
That means that almost every morning is gorgeous in the winter.

15 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    I'll keep gazing at this for a while, cuz it definitely is not like that here today!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shyla's ears look like silk. I think
    if she'd let me I would kiss them.
    xo Astro

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a fantastic way to start each day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've seen some amazing sunrises lately. Funny how I missed out on the fact that the low angle of the sun makes the difference.

    Sorry I didn't pay better attention in science classes in school. But glad I get the chance to learn in nature.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos! Love Shyla in that light. I have a tough time getting out early on cold winter mornings though!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  6. We think you saw our weird clouds last night. Western skies are beautiful!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love the cold crisp winter mornings and when it is below zero everything also sounds different.

    ReplyDelete

If you are a Blogger registered user, you can skip the step asking you to verify that you are not a spammer. For posts older than 5 days, I have comment moderation turned on.

Thanks for your comments!!!!!